There are several parts present within the k cup filling machines to make it functional and live up to its users’ expectations. The parts include the following:
- Collector funnels: The liquid material generally requires separate/different collector funnel assembly. The latter comprises of a collector funnel, collector funnel cover and a clamp ring.
- Accessories: Some of the accessories used in the machine include hopper cover, hopper, spinner blade, slow speed agitator blade, cutoff, funnel adapter and spinner plate.
- Flighting: Auger flight can be termed to be a spiral screw wrapped around a solid shaft. It can be either solid or allowed, welded with a tube, pipe or solid bar. There are generally used different types of bar types, based on product flow. Moreover, flighting is utilised to configure different types.
- Cutoff: As products are required to be filled within the K-cup, it is either non-free flowing or liquid free-flowing. Once the K-cups get filled using the k cup sealing machines, they are likely to drip always. The function of the device cutoff is to prevent dripping of the product. It also is designed to reduce dust as well as product waste. The cutoff type used by the k-cup machine depends on the product characteristics and type. It also includes the product length and flow that it needs to drop within the K-cup.
- Dual Agitator blade: The AMS filler along with the additional assistance of a U-joint, pump rotor, a shaft, stator and pump housing fills up the K-cups with viscous liquids or paste products. The paste products often include shampoos, creams, gels and other relevant items.
- Funnels: k cup packaging machine having straight augers and free-flowing products use straight funnels. There is used collector funnel for various applications or in different ways. If the product to be filled within the K-cup is found to be non-free flowing, then there is used a lip funnel having self-feeding auger. It allows the product to be pushed out from the hopper.
- Straight Augers: Some common products include free flowing powders that make use of straight augers. These are generally used with spinner plates, straight funnel, collector funnels and either low or high speed agitator blades.
- Self-feeding augers: If the k-up machine is to be filled up with non-free flowing powders, then there is used a self-feeding auger. These are commonly used with a low or high speed agitator blade and a lip funnel. For details, refer to sites like https://www.shjoygoal.com/ to derive accurate information.
Other essential features offered by the K-cup filling device
Besides packaging and filling, the machine also offers other interesting and exciting features, some of which are mentioned below. The k cup filling machine manufacturer can provide more information about the salient features.
- Vertical kept empty capsule storage along with dropping system helps reduce labour and saves precious time.
- It is possible to transfer container with proper and timely maintenance. Moreover, using backlash free-carrier plates that pneumatic cylinders push can help in the process.
- Easy and fast to clean and maintain. Cleaning takes just about 5 minutes.
- Filling accuracy is high and stable. This is because, it is fitted with servo motor operated volumetric augers.
- Comes with adjustable sealing temperature. Makes sure that the lids and the k-cup is sealed tightly, thereby ensuring preventing of unwanted spilling and wastage.
- Automatic machines are designed to identify if coffee, lids or cups are missing. It also has the ability to find out if air pressure and temperature is just perfect or cups have been positioned perfectly or not.
Discussing with the long established Filling machine Manufacturer can help shoppers to know more about these features. It can help invest in the k-cup machine wisely and to enhance ROI.