The substrate for the nano diamond coating is tungsten carbide (WC – Co). In the dies for inner hole surface, chemical vapor is used to create a layer of diamond growing. The diamond coating is then polished and precision ground. It has a high friction coefficient and long lifetime.
Yihua diamond coated dies provide ultra-smooth wires with excellent conductivity. This helps you lower your costs. A diamond coated diamond die is the ideal combination large-sized tungsten caride and synthetic diamond’s superior surfaces properties. Stranding can help you save material and make more profit.
Technology and Process
-Targeted Pretreatment: To ensure that the substrate is close to the coating
-Excellent wear resistance
-Surface nano-Coating: Outstanding surface finish and low friction coefficient
-Computer Simulation Optimization por design: To make wire uniform force
Nano diamond coating: The benefits
1. Long service life: Copper, aluminum and low-carbon steel wires are 20-30% more durable than those of hard alloy molds. Cable capstan is 50 times stronger than hard alloy.
2, Precision in size control, stable dimensions, and constant dimension over a long time.
3. The mould’s interior hole is well lit. Surface friction coefficient is low. Wire material is nonsticky. Equipment loss and equipment can also be decreased.
4. Use less raw materials, and wire lasts up to 1-2% longer that traditional moulds.
5. No-repair mode, no maintenance, reduce downtime detection, mold changes, greatly improve production efficiency, dramatically increase output per hour, and save labor costs.
6. This product is safe for pickling and drawing without acid. It also helps to protect the environment and save energy.
Cable producers can reduce costs by using Nano Diamond Coated Dies with excellent conductivity.
You can make multi-wire electric cable by using several methods including compacting, stranding, and bunching. A bunching, or Stranding die, combines single and multiple-wire wires. A compacting tool compresses multiwire strands to the required form factor. Get more info about dies for drawing wire.
Yihua uses state-of the-art diamond coating technology to reduce material and manufacturing costs. This allows them to improve cable quality, reduce overall costs and prolong the life of their dies.
A tungsten-carbidide-die coated in diamonds provides the finest wire and cable surfaces. The DC (diamond covered) die is a combination large-sized, tungsten carbide with the superior surface properties of randomly oriented synthetic diamant.
Conductivity is the ability to conduct electric current through a wire’s surface. The smoother surface makes this possible. By using smaller cables, the cable manufacturer can reduce material consumption. Because of the reduction in friction, diamond-coated dies make it easier to bundle, strand and compact conductors. Visit here: www.szwiredie.com
S&Z Wire Die Co., Ltd provides durable dies and tools for use in the wire and cable industry. Our goal is to be a global supplier for wire-drawing tools, tooling and wire-related products. We will achieve this by offering high-quality tools and dies with the shortest lead time.