Breastfeeding comes naturally to any mother and does not involve any rocket science. If you look at other animals like porpoises, panthers and poodles, you will find them breastfeeding their young ones. So can you! Unfortunately, modern women are more influenced with fitness elements, thereby not getting interested to breastfeed their baby. Hence, breastfeeding can be termed to be a fast losing art. Some new mothers might not have around others experienced to provide valuable information to them. You may consider using Electric Breast Pump to take out milk from your breast and feed it to your baby in a bottle.
Tips to ensure successful breastfeeding
- Nursing early and quite often: Once your baby is born, simply place him/her close to the breast and mouth to the nipple. He/she will start nibbling your nipple although you might have less milk quantity at this point. Basically, you will have colostrums, a high calorie, nutrient-rich liquid considered to be the first perfect meal meant for your newborn. According to medical experts, nursing the baby will help stimulate milk production in sufficient amounts within few days. You may then consider using Hands Free Breast Pump if you want to relax.
- Relax & stop worrying: This is a mistake committed mostly by first-time mothers. Do not worry excessively about breastfeeding. Allow your body to flow the natural way like your baby. No amount of advance preparation will be required for this, unlike bottle feeding. You and your baby can learn very fast. Wearable Breast Pump is an amazing option for working mothers.
- Combine bottle feeding and breast feeding if desired: No harm will befall on combining both methods if the need arises. Chances are that your little one might not tolerate or dislike baby formula since he/she prefers having breast milk. Some babies might simply dislike the shape or feel of the artificial rubber nipple. In such a case, you may try using different nipple brands available in the market. Nurse whenever possible. If you are at work or feeling extremely tired, you can bottle feed your baby with your accumulated breast milk. It is completely safe. Look at portals such as https://www.joysatech.com to buy the best breast pump.
- Try hot shower to ensure having tender breasts: In case your breasts feel engorged then nurse your baby. Otherwise \have a hot shower and allow water to run over the breasts. This will help trigger let-down reflex. It is quite similar to what sucking stimulates. Besides feeling good, heat will provide relief to pressure as the milk runs out. The other option will be to use Electric Wearable Breast Pump to pump both your breasts, store milk to be used later.
- Avoid being human pacifier: Frequent nursing can help your body to enhance milk supply production in sufficient quantity. Your breasts are likely to get sore if nursed frequently due to friction and sucking. Selecting Hands Free Silent Portable Breastfeeding Pump will prove to be a saviour in this regard.
Following the above tips will allow you to breastfeed your baby safely and comfortably.